Mensa for Kids redesign | Colloquium speakers announced | Scholarship update | Awards deadlines near

Email not displaying properly? View web version

Mensa Foundaion Impact Header  
Visit Mensaforkids.org today!

MensaforKids.org has long been a smart (read: intelligent) place for teachers, parents and gifted students, but now this fabulous resource has an equally smart (read: neat and stylish) design. The renovated website now fits the rich, penetrating content that has been developed by Youth and Education Ambassador Lisa Van Gemert.

It took almost six months of hard work, but the results are worth it. With a responsive, mobile-first design, Mensa for Kids is now better suited for search and has a simple, refined navigation, plus the Lesson Plans and TED Connections have been updated with a dynamic presentation. The site's aesthetics, together with its improved functionality, shine a complimentary light on the Mensa Foundation and its work with educators and gifted families.

THE BIG EVENT: ARE YOU REGISTERED?

Meet us in Louisville, Ky. for Colloquium 2015

The Mensa Foundation is dedicated to nurturing and protecting human intelligence and offers many programs that open doors for students, educators, researchers and Mensa members. This year's Colloquium — Brain Health: Research, Challenges and Breakthroughs — is a perfect example of that.

Join us for this special event and find out just what makes the brain so special. With two spectacular speakers already announced, this year's event will make you think hard about what you think with.

WHO WE IMPACT

The Foundation awards more that $80,000 in scholarships annually

Mensa volunteers have pored through more than 8,062 scholarship applications. The Foundation's college scholarship program bases its awards totally on essays written by the applicants. Consideration is not given to grades, academic program or financial need.

Your donation to the Mensa Foundation helps fund this program and many others.

Donate Today

THE FOUNDATION AT WORK

Donate to the Foundation today

Mensa Research Journal cover

My Mensa, My Foundation

Foundation awards deadlines near

Donate & make
a difference

Mensa Research Journal

My Mensa,
My Foundation

Recognizing
greatness

Your gift is what
makes all this work

Vol. 46, No. 1
(Feb. 1)

Here's how you
can get involved

Awards deadlines
are imminent

Mensa Foundation Logo

Donate     |     Blog     |    News       |     Facebook    |     Twitter

This email was sent to you by MensaNotices@americanmensa.org.
Update Profile/Email Address | Privacy Policy | Opt out of Foundation Impact
Mensa Education & Research Foundation | 1229 Corporate Drive West | Arlington | TX | 76006

Mensa® and the Mensa logo appearing on this page are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office by American Mensa, Ltd., and are the registered marks of Mensa International, Ltd. in other countries.