STEM scholarship announced | Award nominations due | MRJ | Colloquium | New TED Connection
Investing in our future
Investing in our future
With the exciting news of our new STEM Scholarship, the Foundation is taking steps toward scholarship increases that recognize the soaring costs of higher education. Online donations, legacy funding and development initiatives will all help build future funding to increase scholarships.
With first-year funding by five Foundation trustees, the $2,000 STEM scholarship is just the start of exciting things to come.
Learn More →
Who makes you think?
We need your nominations for the Foundation’s Copper Black, Distinguished Teacher and Intellectual Benefits to Society awards. (They’re due March 1, so hurry!) Some awards are specifically for Mensans contributing to the Foundation’s mission, and others recognize the advancement of knowledge and education without membership limits.
Make A Nomination →
The Foundation at work
Support the Foundation today
Make a difference
Foundation programs exist only as a result of your support. Consider donating to the Foundation today.

Support Your Foundation →
MRJ cover
Mensa Research Journal
The winter 2016 issue of the MRJ, When Gifted Children Grow up, is now available.

Purchase Issue →
Mensa Foundation Colloquium
Explore Colloquium!
Tickets for Colloquium 2016: Nature of Genetics: Flora, Fauna and the Future are available online. Don't miss this one-of-a-kind event!

Learn More →
Mensa For Kids
New: TED Connection
"The Power of Body Language" explores social psychologist Amy Cuddy's research behind the power of nonverbal communication.

Learn More →
Who we Impact
Scholarship winner Andy Renwick
Grosswirth-Salny (2010-11) | Khunel (2011-12)
“I’m currently finishing up my final year at U.C. Davis in Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering and plan on graduating this June. After completing a NASA Pathways Co-op, I’ve … just recently accepted a full-time civil servant job at NASA! Specifically, I’ll be training to become an ADCO flight controller…. It’s a dream come true, as seen in my scholarship essays.”
Donate    |    Blog    |    News    |    Facebook    |    Twitter

Mensa Education & Research Foundation
1229 Corporate Drive West, Arlington, TX 76006
Update Profile | Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe