A trilogy of new Foundation videos | Help the Foundation make a difference | Colloquium 2018 | Three new trustees | Volunteer opportunities | Mensa Research Journal | Excellence in Reading
Learn more about the Mensa Foundation
Advocating for Intelligence — Your Foundation in Action
PLAIN AND SIMPLE, the Mensa Foundation seeks to inspire and empower intellectual giftedness for the benefit of society. That work matters because it encourages education, exploration and dedication to causes that matter not only today but for generations to come.
A trilogy of new videos, highlighted throughout this newsletter, defines the scope and impact of that work with new clarity. You’ll meet students from EA Young, a school for gifted youth. You’ll meet trustees who are leading the Foundation’s charge. And you’ll meet Gail McGrew, a donor who — well, you’ll just want to hear how her generosity is connecting people to their dreams.
Learn More About The Foundation →
Help the Foundation make a difference
Your gift of time or treasure provides scholarships, promotes research, champions gifted youth, and empowers educators. As Foundation Treasurer Guy Conti puts it: “I look at my participation in the Foundation, and I really liken it to being part of a family. And, you know, giving is just doing what any family member does.”
Show Your Support →
The Foundation at work
Mensa Foundation Colloquium
Register now for Colloquium 2018
Our 2018 event will resonate deeply across economic, technological, and educational landscapes: the Evolution and Revolution of Manufacturing.

Learn More →
New Foundation Trustees
Foundation board gains three new trustees
Meet Keri Guilbault, Vicki Herd, and Jennifer Wise, the newest additions to the Board of Trustees.

Meet The Trustees →
Volunteer to be a scholarship judge
Volunteer opportunities
Help someone pay his or her college bills without even opening your wallet by volunteering to judge essays for the scholarship program.

Volunteer Today →
New: Mensa Research Journal
Mensa Research Journal
The topic of our fall MRJ, "Math and IQ," would seem to indicate a direct correlation between these two subjects — this is not necessarily so.

Learn More & Subscribe →
Who we Impact
How We Champion Gifted Youth
Becky Combs
Her boys, 8 and 12, love the Excellence in Reading program
Thank you for these wonderful book lists and this motivational program. My boys are eager readers (one has been called a ‘book glutton’), but they tend to get stuck on certain series or authors — reading and re-reading. These lists pushed them to find new favorites while revisiting some old ones. They have each moved up to the next list and are enjoying more great books. Again, thank you.
How We Champion Gifted Youth →