An update on the year's development efforts | Awards, scholarship winners announced | Colloquium 2018 | Inside the latest Mensa Research Journal | Artistry to a point | Foundation spotlight
Support the Mensa Foundation today
Growth that feeds new growth and our mission
COMING OFF OF A record year for donors and donations, the seeds of our new philanthropic culture are taking root. Efforts to cultivate new donors will build upon our earlier educational efforts and will include developing leadership- and legacy-giving societies, both of which will ensure that your gift has a lasting impact on the Foundation's mission work.
Support The Foundation →
2018 Mensa Foundation award winners announced
Congratulations to the winners of this year's Foundation awards, which recognize the research and support of intelligence both nationally and internationally.
View Award Winners →
The Foundation at work
Mensa Foundation Scholarship winners announced
2018 scholarship winners announced
We're proud to announce the 178 scholarship awarded at the local, regional, national, and international levels with a combined value of more than $130,000.

View Scholarship Winners →
Colloquium 2018: The Evolution and Revolution of Manufacturing
Colloquium examines an era-defining issue
A manufacturing revolution is underway. From robotics to economics, learn how the way we work is changing — on July 3 in Indianapolis.

Register Today →
Inside the summer Mensa Research Journal
Inside the latest Mensa Research Journal
While this journal has always looked at human intelligence, we should also look at artificial intelligence, specifically that connection between human and artificial intelligence.

Learn More & Subscribe →
Artistry to a Point
Artistry to a point
We sat down with David Ilan, our 2018 Intellectual Benefits To Society Award winner, to discuss his latest project: a massive illustration projects support STEM education, sexual abuse survivors, and other causes.

Share David's Passion →
Who we Impact
Natalie Hampton
Copper Black award winner and creator of Sit With Us anti-bullying app
I was severely bullied in middle school and spent nearly every lunch period alone. Being 'that girl' who had no place to sit branded me as a target for bullying. When I switched schools for 9th grade, I quickly fell in with a nice friend group. Whenever I saw someone eating alone, I would invite that person to join our lunch table. … I saw that the simple act of including them made a difference in their lives. I had already been tutoring and counseling young underprivileged kids in my city through two different non-profits, but I saw the app as a way to effect change on a larger scale.