Gifted Education Fellowship annoucement | Scholarship judges needed | Now accepting scholarship applications | Awards open for nominations | Fall MRJ | Colloquium 2019
Mensa Foundation Gifted Youth Fellowship
Mensa Foundation Announces Gifted Education Fellowship
TRAINING FOR GIFTED EDUCATION TEACHERS is at the heart of our investment in gifted youth. Our new Gifted Education Fellowship is helping outstanding educators acquire a graduate degree in gifted education or a closely related field. The Fellowship has a value of $5,000 per year, renewable for one year.
Apply (Or Share) Today →
Scholarship judges needed
Reading — what better way to volunteer for the Foundation? Each year, we award more than $100,000 in scholarships to hundreds of students. You can help by helping to judge applicant essays.
Learn More & Volunteer →
The Foundation at work
Mensa Foundation College Scholarship Program
Now accepting scholarship applications
We put our money where our mouth is when it comes to education, annually doling out scholarships of up to $2,500 to Mensa members and nonmembers alike.

Apply Today →
Mensa Foundation awards open for nominations
It's time to recognize excellence
Your nominations help us honor innovative thinkers who are having positive effects on their community. Help us recognize these outstanding individuals with your nomination.

Nominate Someone Exceptional →
Colloquium 2019 - Privacy in the 21st Century: Mystery or Myth?
It's the Colloquium They don't want you at
Find out if privacy really exists in this era of mass surveillance and facial-ID logins. Can there be a balance between personal privacy and public security?

Register Today →
New Mensa Research Journal
Research into exceptional minds
If you thought all the exceptional geniuses (Mozart, Newton, Galileo) were dead, think again. The Fall Mensa Research Journal introduces you to some remarkable prodigies.

Inside The Latest Issue →
Who we Impact
Albert Appouh
Foundation scholarship winner, Mr. Mensa 2017
Albert Appouh (right) joins Nguyen Pham (middle) in congratulating Chris Kilgore (middle) on his Mr. Mensa 2018 title.
Albert Appouh (right) joins Nguyen Pham (middle) in congratulating Chris Kilgore (middle) on his Mr. Mensa 2018 title.
I would like to take a moment to tell you about a cause that is dear to me.… Receiving scholarships from the Mensa Foundation has had a profound impact on my college career. The funds have allowed me to pursue my education and become the first person in my immediate family to receive a college degree.… Join me in supporting intelligence with a gift to the Mensa Foundation, where your donations can go directly to scholarships for students.
Support the Foundation's Work →